g|choir Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter Sunday Choir Bonding

Go down

Easter Sunday Choir Bonding Empty Easter Sunday Choir Bonding

Post  akosiad.min Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Ang sarap ng feeling ng nag-bonding tayo nung Easter Sunday. Nakakatuwa lalo na nung nag-open forum tayo about different things (like we do here) ang difference lang eh masmaganda yun dahil live ang comments, answers at responses ng mga nakikinig at sa sinasabi ng bawat isa.

At least na-prove na ng group natin na no boundaries no matter what age, gender, status in life, etc. I really admired how each of us share our views on the questions that were brought up. Laughing

I hope magawa natin yan kahit hindi once a month but at least siguro every quarter of the year. It gives us the chance to know each other better and develop trust in one self and to other members as well... a breathing room sa choir service... time to get updated with friends... hayzz Rolling Eyes Wala na akong masabi.

The best talaga ang guada choir. I never regret joining this group and keeping up with them up to this time. Thanks guys! cheers
akosiad.min
akosiad.min
Admin

Libra

https://gchoir.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down